Your first visit to Leonard H. Bers, D.D.S. establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history and give you time to get to know your dentist. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice strives to provide our patients a lifetime of good oral health. We try to do this with respect and empathy for those who seek our care. Each day on going to our homes, we hope to have left our community, country, and world better for our efforts.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Coming Soon
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- 4 minutes from Beltway Exit # 9 (Route 4 South/East)
- 3 minutes from Andrews Airforce Base, North Gate
Building Information: Our office is located in the Melwood Professional Center complex.
Public Transportation Stop: The Bus stop, 1/2 block from our office.